What is Salajeet
Shilajit or Salajeet is a thick, sticky tar-like substance with a colour ranging from white to dark brown (the latter is more common), found predominantly in Himalaya and Tibet mountains,Chitral Mountains, Caucasus mountains, Altai Mountains, and mountains of Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan.
“Salajeet is a 100% organic mineral with no side effects, found in high altitude mountains of Chitral,Himalayas and Karakoram.
“It is widely believed and accepted that, the purest and the best possible quality of Salajeet is extracted from the mighty Himalaya,Chitral, Skardu, Gilgit Baltistan.”
Salajeet is a sticky, tar-like resin substance that oozes out of mountainous regions in the summer when it is heated by the sun. It is formed over centuries by the decomposition of plants and the activity of unique microorganisms such as Euphorbia royleana and Trifolium repens.
Salajeet is composed of centuries old, decomposed plants which are a potent source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It just may be nature’s most potent trace mineral source. It’s a powerful adaptogen, helping protect against all types of mental and physical stress.
Salajeet takes centuries to form, and scientists consider it a millenary product of nature
Salajeet contains the following ingredients:
- 85 different essential minerals in ionic form which can be easily absorbed by the human body.
- Fulvic acid which is a powerful electrolyte that the body uses to get the minerals into the cells where they are needed
- Free-radical scavengers
- Other nutrients
- Amino acids
- Everyone over the age of 18 should be using Salajeet. Women will keep their youthful charm and men will keep their vigor, vitality and energy.
- Salajeet rebuilds, regenerates and restores youthful vigor from within. Within 10 days of use, you should begin to feel the difference the power of growing young. Shouldn’t you be willing to invest in yourself… in your youthfulness?
- Thousands of Salajeet users in over 60 countries routinely refer their friends to it. Order now and see the difference for yourself. What have you got to lose?
WHY USE SALAJEET
The plants absorbed various nutrients and minerals from soil to form rich and green vegetation. The life of trees and plants there extended over many hundred and even thousands of years. After their time the plants returned back to earth along with the minerals. This process continued over a period of many centuries. This remains of plant life in the specific climatic condition and altitude of Himalayas formed the Mineral Pitch known as Salajeet.
Salajeet is found in the Himalayan region especially in Gilgit Baltistan, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet, and the kumaon area in India, but the finest type found only in the mountains of Himalaya in Baltistan, Gilgit Baltistan.
Some More Information About Salajeet
Everyone, male female above 18 years can use Salajeet in specific dosages depending upon the purpose of use.